TRENDS THAT SHOWED US WHAT FUTURE LOOKS LIKE
There are far more trends we love this year, but we have chosen only five that impacted a mobile market the most.
1. SMALL BUSINESS TAKES THE LEAD – this is primarily a trend that has taken over the app market. When it comes to creating smartphones, we have to say that small businesses don’t stand a chance. But, the app market is entirely different. As you could see, there are a lot of little teams that give us some great apps that we just can’t live without.
2. LOCATION BASED SERVICES (LBS) – these services offers a real-time user data based on his/her area. This was the ultimate goal in the past few years, and now it’s finally achieved.
3. AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) APPS – in this whole 2017 recap, Augmented Reality is the real example of how far the humankind has come. Augmented Reality has taken over the app market and is going to be a huge trend in 2018. The great thing about these types of apps is that they are fun to play and engaging. From the user’s point of view, there is nothing more you can ask for.
4. ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) – while we are the tech stuff, we have to mention AI. Artificial Intelligence made its way into the app market but also in the mobile. For all the ladies out there, just imagine having a personal shopper, that knows what you would like to wear and suggesting you wardrobe pieces your assistant knows you would want. Furthermore, we already have an AI smartphone – Huawei Mate 10.
5. ANDROID INSTANT APPS – Instant Apps is a Google feature that makes apps run instantly – when they are needed. All you have to do is search for a specific app, and it will run.
2017 was pretty awesome! And we’re sure that this year will be equally great. So, dear 2018, welcome! We’re looking forward to seeing what you have for us.